I just got the word today via the WA State DOH website that I passed my NCLEX-RN that I took on Monday. I'm now officially a Registered Nurse, and can officially clean out some of my binders and notes! Well, I don't yet have the license in hand, but the state has it published on their website that I have an active RN license, so it must be true. Afterall, if you see it on the internet, it has to be true, right?
The test felt like the NCLEX-PN that I took last year, which was the test to get my LPN license. I felt like I was guessing at most of the questions, right from the start. But that is the goal of the system (see my previous post about how the NCLEX testing system works). I got the minimum number of questions, which was 75, and it took about 1½ hours. The maximum allowed is 6 hours, and the most questions you might get is 265.
I'm glad it's over.
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment