Thursday, April 17, 2008

March For Babies

Hello All,
As one of the nursing club activities from the nursing school that I am going to, I am trying to raise money for the March For Babies, which in the past was called "March of Dimes". It is the same organization.

You can watch a little 7 minute video here about the reason for raising money:


I hope that you will consider donating. Our nursing club is trying to raise $2,500 toward this cause, and we have only a week to go before the march. Please take a look at my March For Babies page, at this link. If you don't want to be technical and want to support me and would rather do it the old fashioned way, you can just send a check, or drop of a cash or a check to me at:

Jeff Jewell
202 S. Roosevelt Pl.
Kennewick, WA 99336

Your donation will show up on the progress gauge on the March For Babies page that they have set up for me.

Thank you!

No comments: